Sunday, November 2, 2014

New Life as a single gay guy

It's been two years since my late partner passed and today is a new start as I attend membership classes at church (Spirit of Hope MCCKS) to plant my religious belief. This will start a brand new life for me and hopefully I'll be ready to start living again. It's time to meet new friends and making new memories. I AM READY.

  Matthew 11:28-30  Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-worry-20-comforting-scripture-quotes/#ixzz3Hv4CnP9d

The holidays are upon us and I need to start planning to enjoy life as everyone else does. Living in the city now might be a great thing where all the action is.  The cold weather is upon us and Fall Season has begun.  I am excited to see what's the next step in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment