Saturday, February 7, 2015

Spending time with the in-laws

How do you feel about spending time with the in-laws?

As I spend my time with my late partners siblings today, it reminds me of my late partner.  The siblings are here with all their spouses and children. Even though being around a lot of people, I wonder how good is it for me? Since my relationship has been taken away from me and I am still a major part of my in-laws lives.  I wonder why would it bring back memories /feelings I've had hidden behind a wall that I built since my life changed. Have you dealt with similar situations?

 It is a sad day when you haven't moved on and still have these feelings still within you. I guess if I was in another relationship, things would not be as bad but I'm not.  I know everyone grieves differently and it may take time to move on but when you are faced with the memories facing you in front of you, it's tough. How do you deal with it? I thought things would get easier as time progress forward but how long will this feelings go on? As I started another friendship with someone else which became a short lived one, I thought that it would have been a start of recovery but when that ended I think it became even worst.  As much as you try and fool your feelings, it does not work. One day at a time... This is all I can say this situation. Good luck.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment