Sunday, February 15, 2015

Changing Churches

How do you decide on making a change to another church?

Today I have decided to make a change to go to another church from the denomination I have been going for years.  Have you made a change of where you worship? I know there's several other churches that I can attend but I'm not sure what denomination they are.  Since Kansas and Missouri are in the bible belt, I know there's a place that I will feel welcome.

Will this be the right move for me? I am not sure but for personal reasons I have to make a change  to keep a positive attitude towards church. When in life things happen, you need to do something to correct any issues that arises.  I am not sure leaving the church for personal reasons counts as an issue but this time it has to happen. Note: there is nothing wrong with the church I am currently attending,  it's just my prerogative to leave.

 Making a new start will be the best thing I ever do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment