Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Seeing things in a different light

Have you ever thought of seeing things differently? I mean, if you could change things that has already happened?

As we get older we tend to review what we have done in the past and double check to see if we did the right thing. I for one have made or choose things that I am not proud of.  I know I've done good things that made me for who I am but there are situations which I could do over. Don't get me wrong, I would not change my past because I have no regrets but recently, I have not made the right choices. This makes me wonder why am I trying to hard to hold on things that will never be.  Have you ever tried to keep something or hold on to something that will never be? Also, have you ever wish that there was a second chance to make it right?

As I review the past, I really haven't known or seen anyone who tried to recover in things which went wrong and succeeded. Trying to do it yourself, sometimes does not work because you might need help or it takes two to complete the task. In humanity, lots of people really don't want to make the effort on trying to make things right.  I know of some selective people will do so because they know if we don't make things right, than we would never know.  For instance, my late partner would make sure we would not go to bed without talking about any issues we would have for that day. It sounds simple but it takes two and if I would not respond, I would be making it harder for both of us. Yes, I said both of us because when you wake up the next morning we will still have to deal the issue on hand. Do you like to have a fresh start or do you tend to deal with the stress the next day? I hope you choose the fresh start. Everyone is different but hopefully you are handling any situation correctly,

I hope one day I will be able to talk or deal with issues that needs to be done.  I know I have flaws in my personality but not everyone have gotten to see the real me.  I normally tend to put up walls to protect me until I know it is safe.  As everyone does,  they tend to try to protect themselves but that could hurt you too. So in life, there are times when you feel life you should have just given it your all and see what happens.  Who knows, it could be good or it could be bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment