Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sleepless Night

I know everyone goes through this sometime or another.  Tonight is one of those nights that anything I do, I can't get to sleep. How do you guys handle that? Sleeping pills are additive, so I don't really use it.  The sad part of it soon it will be Sunday morning and time to get ready for church. I don't want to be one of those people that falls asleep while praying.  Which that does not happen. Not that I ever seen such thing. So I sit here once again this week trying to clear my mind so I can fall asleep.  Hate when things just keep running through your head and you can't stop it.

Living in the city should be more exciting but it's not.  I guess if you're younger, maybe that would be a different perspective on things.  As an older person (at the age of 47), life is not as fun as it use to be. I know others who are my age or older are still trying to keep up with the younger generation but there's a price to pay for that. Hey we are still young in heart and feel young too but our body tends to say something else.  I'm speaking of my own opinion and experiences. Others might say something different. As we all try to keep our bodies in shape, there's part of our mind that fights us with all the strength to remind us we are getting older. I work out at the gym every day just to keep healthy and that's fine with me.  I am not heavy or very slender person but just your normal average size.  Well some people say I don't have to work out but keeping healthy is a must for me. Knowing I have a decent amount of love handle which I am trying to get rid of, I really don't have much bell fat either. Just those love handles or spare tires as some people say. Go figure....

As a single person, you don't know if someone will be around the corner checking you out. So keeping healthy and looking decent is a must for someone like me.  What does other single people do the present or to preserve their appealing shape or looks? We all know that appearances is a must as a single person.  I know some people say that they don't care about looks, but boy there are liars.  People want the whole package- looks, body size and personality.  I haven't come across someone who would looked at and ugly person (features/size/personality) and say you are gorgeous. I seen people just walk away or if they are on a blind date, they just walk on by without introducing themselves.  Everyone needs some companionship. But the question is: how to find your special person?  If you have the answer because I'm still looking.  Since I am not a bar person and I prefer to cook my meals at home, I tend not to be out there like others trying to hard to meet someone. If it's going to happen, it will happen.





No comments:

Post a Comment