Friday, January 30, 2015

Reflecting on your life

Have you ever sit and think of what you have gone through in life and wonder what's in store for you in the future?

As I sit here having my coffee, I'm reflecting on what has happened in the past and figuring out where my future will take me. Since I have had a diverse past which somewhat makes me for who I am today, I keep wondering what can I do to improve my future. I made a start last night in devoting myself to a church organization. This could bring new friends into my life but the only thing which will be missing is the companionship which everyone strive for. Do you devote yourself into something hoping it would bring you a new start? What about companionship?

If you are single like me, we tend to search for that special person to be your future. Since large cities are very scary, we tend to search for someone you've already known. The issue is, what do you do when you are from a different city or state and trying to find that special person? Some people search the gym for that hook up but it's just that, a hook up. A quality person is really hard to find when you are searching for one. I've known people to choose quantity verses quality in their life's and it's very strange to me because I am a monogamous person. But everyone has their own perspective and chooses their own ways of companionship.  Looking in my past, I've always been monogamous which I am glad about it.  Ar you monogamous? Or are you a player? Do you plan for your future?

Which ever way you choose to deal with your life, it's your business and no one can make you choose. Just realize that the past you had may hinder or make your future because learning from your past errors can make a difference for when you are choosing your future. As for me like others, I am still searching for that bright future and companionship which I've always dreamed about. So good luck on your future and also learn about things as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment