Monday, January 19, 2015

Thinking differently

The question of the day: Thinking differently.  I for one have not grasp the concept of thinking differently which hinders my moving forward. How does one make the first attempt to do so? For me that's really hard to do when you have a lot of things from your past in front of you. Talk about a overhaul! Yes we as humans overhaul our minds and body.

For example: I tried removing all the pictures and reminiscence of my late partners things that keeps reminding me of my lost. Well I did so but mentally I have not tried to start living again,  Wait, I did try and failed miserable at it. So it brought me right back to where I started.

Not sure if that was a good example but there is always a "but" when it comes to the heart. I would love to know the secret of "Thinking differently". How do all of you make a drastic change on how you do things and when you are able to do it. Mentally and physically is very different in it's own ways. Like I've started going to the gym to change my outside appearance which is working. As for my mental stage, now that needs a lot of work and learning to be done to accept the things that can't be changed. Even though I live a Christian life, it really gives me lots of time to reflect on what's happened in the past and also what I want to do in the future. The only thing is that prayers can only go so far and you have to do the rest.

Any ideas on how to restart your mind or retrain your mind for the changes that needs to be done? I am taking it "one day at a time" to see if there's any improvement in my life. That's how I am dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment